Saturday, April 14, 2012

Listening to Katy Perry's song..

"Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you.. "

I really love her songs.. my playlists, whether on my phone or my iPad has her songs on it..What I love the most is "Thinking of You.."
Quoting Katy Perry's message about the song: 
"People do get emotional when they hear that song, because I think a lot of people go through that stuff so it hits them where they remember it happening to them."
What she said was true. Thinking of you is about a love that is beyond compare.. but even how great that love is, it does not stay forever.. It goes away and sometimes it won't come back no matter how hard you try or no matter how long you wait..Whether it was your choice to let it go or not, it all ends the same.. it freaking hurts.. All you have to do is to cry it all out, release the pain and then let it go.. move on.. it is hard at first but that's the only choice you got..
In the end, once we get over it, we will eventually learn the lesson and will be ready to close that chapter in our lives..

No comments:

Post a Comment