Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I can see myself..

My problem is I can’t stay mad. I always end up forgiving people, even when they don’t deserve it.

A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous.

Just because we’re not close anymore, doesn’t mean I don’t care about you.

The secret of happiness is to do what you like.. The secret of success is to like what you do.

In life, you’re going to be left out, talked about, lied to, and used, but you have to decide who’s worth your tears and who’s not.

You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel. But you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings.

3 choices in life: give up, give in, or give it your all. 

Life is like a 1,000 page book. You want to quit halfway through. But then you realize you have a lot left to look forward to.

Sometimes there is no next time, no time outs, no second chances. Sometimes it’s now or never.

Love is like a glass door, sometimes u don’t see it and it smacks u right in ur face..

Missing someone doesn’t really hurt us. It only hurts more when we miss someone who’ll never say “I miss you too."

You can’t save what’s already lost.

Trust is like an eraser, it get smaller and smaller after every mistake.. 

Every time you take my hand I feel your whole life vibrating with mine.

I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn’t..

There are things I want to tell him but they will hurt him, so I’ll keep them to myself and let them hurt me instead.

He ignores you, but you like him. He does nothing, but you fall for him. You miss him… even though you know he’s never thought about you.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment