Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I hate myself sometimes..

Sometimes, I want to bang myself on the wall because of my foolishness… I want to laugh at myself for being so childish.. But I can’t help it.. There’s just one person that makes me feel that way.. it’s like I always long for his attention..Corny right? But it’s freakingly true..And what’s worst is, I know it’s not right but I can’t seem to stop myself.. I was once the center of his attention, the apple of his eye„Maybe I got used to it.. Maybe, there are things that just wouldn’t last.. I am just trying to express it today cause it’s tearing me up inside.. I guess, this is the price that I have to pay..I know from the start that I will end up losing but I still did it. I said to myself, this makes me happy so why not go for it? This happiness I know is temporary but it's the happiest happiness that I ever had. Is it wrong to be happy? Is it wrong to seek our happiness? Or is it wrong to take away the happiness of those who already found it?


No comments:

Post a Comment